With wall putty, achieving a beautiful paint surface is a breeze. It provides an equal and smooth surface to color over, laying down a sturdy foundation for the paint. Whether you’ve recently moved into a new home or are preparing to repaint your rooms, it will ensure that your new paint lasts longer and maintains its new-look appeal all year.
What is a Wall putty?
In its purest form, White putty is a fine powder made of white cement mixed with water and other additives to make a solution applied to the wall. The solution fills in cracks, defects, and gaps in the wall to produce a level basis for your paint if applied correctly. The smooth mixture of wall putty and water can be applied to any type of wall to achieve a flawless finish on the inside or outside of your home.
Professional painters usually apply two coats of wall putty paint before painting any surface. The first coat of putty fills in the imperfections and the second coat makes sure that the coated surface and the wall are in one line with each other to give a finished look. The putty can be used over drywalls. It can also be applied over the plastered walls as well as over the concrete walls. They are versatile, so can be used for painting any type of wall.
Difference between wall putty and POP?
POP (Plaster of Paris) is a fine powder that is gypsum-based whereas wall putty is a white cement-based solution that has added minerals and polymers. While wall putty is used just before painting, POP is generally used to make ornamental elements and designs on the wall to add to its beauty.
The Advantages of Our Wall Putty
Wall Putty forms a very good bonding to the concrete base or the plastered surfaces. Therefore, when it is applied over the exterior or interior walls of your home, the application of wall putty creates a smooth and undulation-free surface for a beautiful paint finish. Some of its advantages are-
- Our wall putty company paint offers the wall a smoother finish.
- It improves the tensile strength of your wall.
- Wall putty increases the life of the wall paint making it cost-effective in long run.
- It is a very cost-effective way to reduce the consumption of paints on the walls.
- It effectively waterproofs and keeps moisture on the wall due to its water-resistant quality
- It doesn’t flake readily, so it won’t scratch your walls and won’t be easily damaged.
- You can extend the life of your pricey paint by using wall putty.
- With the help of a wall putty color, the paint is attached perfectly to the wall.
- Wall putty provides a smoother finish.
- Our premium wall putty has multi-purpose applications.
- It brings out the actual shade of the paint applied by providing a glossy, smooth, and perfect finish to the walls
- Does not get damaged easily and prevents the unwanted flaking of paint coats, that are quite heavy on your pocket.
Our Painting Techniques:
- To achieve the desired results, you must be aware of several crucial wall putty application recommendations.
- Allow for thorough drying of the primer before applying the wall putty. Allow your wall to prepare for the application of the wall putty color for a faultless finish.
- Examine the surface of your wall for any flaws. If there is a hole or a fracture, remove the dirt with a screwdriver and fill the gap with wall putty for better results. Let the first coat dry before moving on to the next.
- Before applying your last coat of primer, make sure the surface is smoothed out with sandpaper.
- Check out these ready-to-use color combinations for your home.
- For perfect walls, you’ll need to use excellent cement putty. Choosing the appropriate wall putty will pay off for years. Choose thoughtfully and take pleasure in the beauty of your walls.
Types of Wall Putty
The beauty and the standard of your house are set by the quality of the walls. Good wall paint can is observed and appreciated by everyone who comes to your house. Thus, it is very important to understand the choices available in the market before you opt and invest your money in it. Look around your room and get one of the best types of wall putty that suits your requirements.
The wall putty company in India distinguishes their product on the basis of their compositions. They are:
White Cement Wall Putty:
A white cement wall putty is popularly used for both interior and exterior walls. It is composed of special additives and fillers to multitask as a putty, sealer, and filler over plaster or the concrete walls. White cement, minerals, and polymers are blended together to make a white cement wall putty. They come packed in dry form and no unpleasant odor is released as you apply them to the wall.
It smoothens the roughest and imperfect surfaces to give them a smooth base for painting because your dream house walls deserve to look good. It is non-toxic and is suitable for all types of wall putty paint. It also doesn’t allow the algae and fungal growth on the walls. Due to its cement form, the putty is resistant to water. It can be applied with equal ease on dry as well as wet surfaces.
Acrylic Wall Putty:
Out of all the wall putty types, the Acrylic wall putty brings out the best features of your paint perfectly. Our acrylic wall putty is made with the finest ingredients by experienced professionals to bring that premium touch to your bland walls. It enhances the look of your paint and makes it durable with its strong adhesive properties. We use special binders for making the wall putty so that you get a strong grip on the surface of the wall.
Acrylic wall putty is a water-based wall putty solution, hence it dries much faster than the white cement-based putty and provides a good matt finish. It gives a long-lasting and smooth surface for the paint and leaves your walls with a rich and premium matt finish. It also protects your walls from external elements.
How to prepare wall putty?
- The first step is always to choose the right kind of wall putty for your walls according to your requirement and depending on whether it needs to be used for interior or exterior applications.
- Make a smooth paste, by gradually adding water to the wall putty mix, and always remember that it should never be the other way around. Then blend it properly with a mechanical stirrer.
- Since the paste has the tendency to dry up quickly, you have to use it within 2-3 hours. Always prepare small batches based on how much quantity you need.
- The prepared putty paste should be covered with a moist cloth to prevent it from drying, while you are applying the coat.
Wall Putty Color
The most important aspect that comes to a homeowner’s or an interior designer’s mind after its construction is the paint of the house. Many house owners believe that choosing the right wall putty color is the most critical when it comes to painting their house. However, equal importance should be given to the quality and method of paint as well because you would not want to splurge on painting every year. The right quality and right technique of painting make sure that the paint is durable. Often, the walls might not be plain and smooth, and this is when the painters use wall putty as a base to give the wall paint a smooth finish.
Applying putty on walls have other benefits also, like adding shine to the wall paint. It is equally good on both interior and exterior walls. The wall putty color should ideally match the actual wall paint color. While the acrylic wall putty gives a matt finish, the glossy wall putty gives the paint a glowing feel. There are a number of wall putty color variants available in the market for you to choose from to enhance your wall paints.
Wall Putty Paint
Wall putty paint is a fine powder that is made of white cement which is mixed with water & certain other additives to form a solution that is applied to the wall. If you apply this solution properly, it fills the cracks, imperfections, and gaps in the wall to create an even base for your paint. This makes your walls smooth and finished.
Our best Wall putty always proves to be beneficial in the cases when there are undulations on the plastered surface. A thick coat of our wall putty can make the surface smooth and cracks free. It also enhances the effect of the shade of the paint and gives it a richer look. so, the application of Shawar Conchem wall putty will give you desired results to get a leveled surface. Choose your products wisely and make your dream home shine and dazzle beautifully. So make your home ‘the neighbor’s envy and your pride.