TILE ADHESIVE – G 3333
G-3333 is a highly polymer modified and highly flexible adhesive for installation of large format/ slim tiles on most of the substrates to accommodate movements. It offers very good handling properties with good sag and slump resistance while doing installation on wall or floor respectively. It can be applied up to 18 mm bed thickness.
G-3333 develops high elasticity and a long adjustability time making it possible to quickly and safely fix coverings on flexible or deformable substrates, even diagonally, without creating any tension in the covering as per requirements under the guidance of Shawar India Helpline to request specific indications or to carry out a test on a sample of the material.
Fixing natural stone
Fountain area application
We will update soon
- Slim porcelain and vitrified large format tiles
- Vitreous, semi vitreous or non- vitreous tiles
- Ceramic; quarry, cement body tile
- Cement based precast terrazzo
- Vitrified tiles, low thickness slabs, ceramic tiles, klinker, cotto, glass and ceramic mosaic, of all types and formats
- Natural stone, recomposed materials and marble not subjected to deformation or staining due to water absorption
- Slabs of insulating or soundproofing material
Storage & Handling:
Keep in a cool and dry place
Approx 35 sqft per 20 kg bag in thin set layer of 3 mm.
- ANSI A 118.4ET
- EN 1348 C2TES1